Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Writer's Breakthrough

Every writer, in their writing life needs what I call ‘breakthrough’ in order to be successful. A breakthrough is something that makes a regular author or writer into a famous one (or at least famous for sometime).

Let me share my experience with you. I was just a regular hubber (that is what writers are called at HubPages.com) and trying to make it into the spotlight. I wrote about 30 articles that time and yet, I have failed to gain much attention in the eyes of the world. I was really trying hard to promote, backlinking my articles and even being active in various forums to increase my good name.

It was one day when I achieve my breakthrough by accident. One of my articles was getting about five comments and was voted up a couple of times on that day. This by coincident made my article being a featured article of the day. It was indeed my ‘breakthrough’.

I experience more than 100 views just for that article on that day and yes; the article was something I wrote my heart out. I would proudly say that the quality of the article was really good and readers were voting my article up and I even received tons of comments about it.

Within one day, I was suddenly ‘famous’ and it brought not only tons of traffic to the rest of my articles but also bring some nice income to my Adsense account. After that day, my life as a writer was totally different. In fact, my writing life turned 180 degrees and I even enjoyed more on writing.

I have to emphasize that ‘breakthrough’ will always be a short one. However, we must not get de-motivated of this because this is the norm of a writer’s experience in this industry. We have to continue writing and try our best to achieve another ‘breakthrough’!

If we really put our heart and soul into writing, I believe another breakthrough is just around the corner. It all depends on the time and yes, it will come very…very soon!

More related links
Top 5 Sites to Post Article To Earn Money


Words for money


Backlinks and Promotions at Their Best

Some hot deals at Amazon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that in order to be an excellent writer you have to put some heart into it. I also write for several sites and love my freelance writing career. If you get time you should check out my blog for other ways to earn at http://living-on-a-dollar.blogspot.com/ Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Hi beebop!

Thank you for your comment. Glad you liked it. Good luck and thank you!

Post a Comment

  ©Earn Money Online! - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo